Think you can beat the bubble-gum bubble record? Follow these steps and learn how to blow the biggest bubble ever!
Step 1: Chew
Chew several pieces of bubble gum until the flavor is gone.
Use sugar-free gum. The less sugar in your gum, the stronger it'll be.
Step 2: Make a hole
Stick your tongue into the gum to make a hole, and then blow into the hole to make a pouch. This is the start of your bubble.
Step 3: Blow, blow, blow!
Blow into the bubble with slow, even breaths. Keep a firm but gentle lock on the part still in your mouth.
To perfect large bubbles, practice indoors. This way you can easily control wind and temperature.
Step 4: Practice, practice, practice!
Practice your new skill. Compete with family and friends to see who can blow the biggest, best bubble-gum bubble ever!
Fact: Susan Montgomery Williams set a Guinness World Record for the biggest bubble-gum bubble – 23 inches in diameter – in 1979.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades