Instructables user BrittLiv uses a moldable silicone called sugru to sculpt this awesome doorstop of South Park's miraculously indestructible Kenny McCormick.
- orange and black sugru
- flesh, white, brown and black paint, paint brush
- rubber floor mat, the thinner the better
- wooden door stopper (or just a piece of wood, check step 3)
- wooden ball about 8-9cm (if you can't find one check out the next step)
- Apoxie Sculpt or any type of modelling clay
- sand paper
- strong glue
- a saw, files (If you decide to work with wood)
- modelling tools (not really necessary but will make modelling easier)
- box cutter
Click through for instructions.