Instructables user BrittLiv uses a moldable silicone called sugru to sculpt this awesome doorstop of South Park's miraculously indestructible Kenny McCormick.
- orange and black sugru
- flesh, white, brown and black paint, paint brush
- rubber floor mat, the thinner the better
- wooden door stopper (or just a piece of wood, check step 3)
- wooden ball about 8-9cm (if you can't find one check out the next step)
- Apoxie Sculpt or any type of modelling clay
- sand paper
- strong glue
- a saw, files (If you decide to work with wood)
- modelling tools (not really necessary but will make modelling easier)
- box cutter
Click through for instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades