Instructables user BrittLiv uses a moldable silicone called sugru to sculpt this awesome doorstop of South Park's miraculously indestructible Kenny McCormick.
- orange and black sugru
- flesh, white, brown and black paint, paint brush
- rubber floor mat, the thinner the better
- wooden door stopper (or just a piece of wood, check step 3)
- wooden ball about 8-9cm (if you can't find one check out the next step)
- Apoxie Sculpt or any type of modelling clay
- sand paper
- strong glue
- a saw, files (If you decide to work with wood)
- modelling tools (not really necessary but will make modelling easier)
- box cutter
Click through for instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.