Blowing bubbles isn't just a way to waste time at the bus stop… It's an art form! In this tutorial, you'll learn how to blow bubbles that will dazzle your friends. There are also various examples of people blowing bubbles, to show you how it's done.
1. Chew your gum thoroughly.
2. Flatten the gum out using your tongue.
3. Using your lips and tongue to shape the gum, blow with steady breaths that aren't too fast or slow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades