To create a massive lava lamp, you're going to need vegetable oil, Alka Seltzer, food coloring, and a water jug (a massive jug, like the ones you see in offices). Fill about one fourth up with water, and use vegetable oil to fill the rest. After filled, use an entire bottle of food coloring. After the food coloring floats to the bottom of the oil, take the jug to a safe area with some kind of light shining through the jug. Finally one by one drop the Alka Seltzer (about 34-36) into the water, creating a lava lamp effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades