In order to build your own mini fridge, you will need the following supplies: a heatsink, a cardboard box, a petier unit, popsicle sticks, standoffs, an AC adapter, scissors, and on/off switch.
To begin, attach the petier to the heatsink. Cut a hole in the bottom of the cardboard box. Cut the hole the size of the heatsink. Place the heatsink in the box, with the switch facing inside. If you like, you can decorate the cardboard box to look like a refrigerator in advance, by painting it, cutting a door, and using duct tape to reinforce it. Place a piece of scrap metal on top of the heatsink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades