Follow these tips and learn to make an upside down bookcase.
-Get all your games and books out, measure them to a piece of Velcro.
-Cut the Velcro and paste it down on the shelf.
-Take one of your books or games and wrap the Velcro around it, then clip the sticky side off.
-Place the opposing side of the Velcro on the sticky side you just clipped off.
-Now wrap around the book, you might want to hide the Velcro inside the book.
-Take the other end and snap it down.
-Repeat those steps for every item you want to stick to the shelf.
-If you have a few games or books that are the same size then you can probably wrap a few of them together, make sure its snug.
-Install upside down shelf to wall.
-Now attach books and games to upside down shelf.
-Make sure the shelf is a little below eye level so guests can't see what you did.
These instructions will help you to build a perfect upside down bookcase.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades