Most of the guns that people make out of Legos or Knex are pistols. Small, easy to build, low maintenance. Those are all fine qualities. But if you want a powerful, destructive Lego gun that will blow all others out of the water, check this video out. It features step-by-step instructions for building a minigun out of Legos that will hold and shoot 120 rubber bands at a time! The second video is a firing demonstration. Those Legos never knew what hit them!
From the creator:
READ IF CONFUSED
When you make the barrel on one side of it you will have seven holes I say to at least leave 5 what I mean is when you put the supports for the barrel in you put it six spaces into the barrel so if 0 marked holes and X marked holes that the support structure is in it would look like 00000XX for a 8 barreled and on the other side it would look like 0XX
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades