Tired of always having to ask tall folks to help you get stuff down from the top shelf? In this tutorial from Make Magazine, Kipkay teaches you how to build your own stilts. But while these stilts will make you taller, we don't suggest wearing them on the basketball court.
Lumber, including some 2 x 2 pieces. It needs to support your weight, so pick a good strong piece of wood without any bows or knots.
A pair of old shoes.
Washers, nuts and bolts.
A pair of old belts.
4-inches pieces of ABS plastic.
Saw and sand your lumber as shown in the video, then put it together using nuts, bolts and screws. Use the ABS plastic for your calf supports and bolt on a couple of old belts to help keep the calf supports attached to your legs. Now you're ready to go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades