Watch this video to learn how to make glow in the dark goo with household products. Add 1 teaspoon of Borax to 1 cup of warm water. Add 1/2 tablespoon of Glow powder and mix for 30 seconds. Pour the contents of a 4 ounce bottle of glue into a measuring cup, fill the container with water to get all of the glue out until you have 1 cup of water and glue, then mix with a whisk. Add the Borax to the mixture and add color mixture (any) too. Play with the goo to mix the color and add to a light to make the goo glow in the dark.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades