In this video, we learn how to do an orbit at an orbit light show. The light should spin clockwise in one and and counter clockwise in the other. You must pay close attention to keep these spinning back and for. Start out by winding the lights up and mastering this so you can produce different shapes. After you learn the wind up, learn how to make the stars with it by winding it up one direction and let the orbit in the middle unwind itself in the opposite way. Once you're comfortable, you will be able to make more shapes and do an amazing orbit light show!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades