In the video 8-year-old Emma makes the play dough.
The ingredients needed for the play dough are flour, water, salt, oil, cream of tartar, and some food coloring to give it the color.
She places all the ingredients in a pan and mixes them together with a wire whisk. Then she puts the pan on the stove and lets the mixture cook for several minutes until it thickens, whisking it constantly as it cooks.
Next she puts the dough out onto a floured surface and kneads it until all the flour is absorbed. The result is a nice big ball of play dough.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades