Here's a quick and easy way to make 3D glasses. Supplies needed to make 3D glasses are: transparency paper, red and blue marker, scissors and an old pair of glasses. Pop the lenses out of the frame of the glasses. Take the lens and trace them with a marker. Color the left eye lens with the Red marker. Then color the Right eye lens with the blue marker. Put the lenses back into the correct frames of the glasses (Left eye Red, Right eye Blue)And there in your hands is the finished product. Your newly created 3D glasses.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades