Headline: Make an astrojax
Description: Here you can make an astrojax which is a cross between juggling and a yo-yo.
To begin with you need six beer bottle caps.
Punch holes through each of the bottle caps with a screw driver.
Add some weight to balance the astrojax, for example, by using some fishing weights.
Put two caps together, with the weights in the middle, and tape them up with duct tape.
Use a second different colored duct tape for better looking astrojax.
Punch a hole through the duct tape with a screw driver.
The astrojax pieces are complete.
Take string and run it through the three pieces.
You could buy an astrojax but it can be more fun to make them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades