In this tutorial, we learn how to make a dream catcher. You will need: 1 metal ring, leather, sinew, decorations, scissors, and a clothes pin. First, wrap the leather tightly around the ring. Clip the clothes pin on the top so you don't have to hold it as you go around the circle. After this, remove the clothes pin and cut the leather off. Then, tie it at the bottom with a double knot. Next, measure the sinew to 3 yards, then pull it apart. You will be left with very thin strings. use a folded up piece of paper to wrap the sinew around it. After this, hook the sinew into the loop on the bottom of the dreamcatcher and create the shape you would like. To finish, use beads and feathers, or any other decoration you prefer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades