In this how to video, you will learn how to make an Evergreen wreath. You will need pine cuttings, craft wire, a frame, and decorations such as pine cones. Each cutting should be about 8 inches in length and have a firm section that will attach to the base. They should also be very bushy. Wrap the craft wire around the sturdiest part of the pine cutting. Keep adding and attaching pine cuttings over the previous cutting until you go around the entire frame. Once this is done, add the decorations. Make sure you do not use anything that can cause allergies or attract bugs. Once it has been decorated, your Evergreen wreath is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades