This video will show you how to create wheels for a fingerboard using a lathe. First, you should take a plastic tube and insert it into your lathe, using various drill pieces to cut down the plastic tube to the correct size. After this has been done, a drill which is attached to the lathe and adjusted to go straight through the tube can be made to create a hole through the center of the tube. You can then insert a small piece of metal into the tube in order to create the holder which will attach to the axle of your fingerboard before cutting off a piece of the tube to create a wheel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades