This video shows the viewer how to make a 'flubber egg'. A flubber egg is essentially an egg which appears to be normal but is actually very rubbery and bouncy. This means that if dropped the egg will not crack – presumably the name relates to the film 'Flubber'. The egg is made by submerging it in vinegar for around 3 days. The egg should not be disturbed during this process. The egg can then be removed and dried. It should be relatively rubbery and quite bouncy. This can be a great party trick and can often create lots of confusion.
For more information and an instructional demonstration please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades