Why pay for slime when you can easily make it in your own kitchen? It stretches, bounces, molds, breaks, and gives kids hours of fun. This instructional video demonstrates just how easy it is to make flubber at home. Just follow the illustrated directions and you'll be having slime-related fun in no time.
Stir in Bowl #1
1 c. glue
3/4 c. water
Stir in Bowl #2:
1/2 c. warm water
2 t. Borax (20 Mule Team Borax brand found in laundry section of stores)
After well stirred, add bowl #1 into bowl #2 and mix well.
Store in airtight container.
DO NOT get on fabric, it will 'melt' into fabric and is almost impossible to get out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades