This video shows us a fun science project to do with our kids; it teaches us how to make flubber out of glue and cornstarch. In one container pour a small amount of liquid starch. You can find this in most laundry aisles in the store. Next in another container, pour in an equal amount of white school glue. Mix the two together by pouring the liquid starch into the glue. If the mix is real sticky, add more starch and if it is real runny, add more glue. To color your flubber you can dab it over and over with a marker. You are all done, you have made your very own flubber. Be sure to store it in a plastic container so you can use it again and again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades