This is a hobbies and toys video tutorial where you will learn how to make flubber with household supplies. Put three fourths cup of warm water into one jar. Measure half a cup of glue. Take food coloring or any other color and pour it into the glue. Stir the glue so that the color mixes well. Now add the glue into the warm water and stir well. For the second mixture, take two teaspoons of borax and half a cup of warm water and stir. Now combine both the mixtures together in a jar. With both your hands knead the flubber for three to five minutes. It's then ready for your entertainment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades