Whenever you are bored this simple recipe can be used to create a quick and fun science experiment that all ages enjoy! The ingredients you need are a box of borax or cornstarch, a couple glasses of hot water, and glue. Also bowls and food coloring for mixing and added color. The first step is to take one cup of hot water and pour it into a bowl. After you pour the water into the bowl you must add two tablespoons of Borax. Then stir these ingredients until they dissolve. Next add in another cup of hot water and one cup of glue. Then add in your food coloring and mix together so that there are no clumps in the mixture. Now you have flubber that is great to play with!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades