This video shows how you can make non-toxic play dough at home. The ingredients that you will need are flour, water, oil, cream of tartar, salt, food coloring, and peppermint essence oil if you want a scent. Put in a medium sauce pan 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of warm water, 2 teaspoons of cream of tartar, 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil, and 1/4 of a cup of salt. Turn on the stove to medium heat. Stir ingredients and you can add food coloring now or wait later and make separate colors. Remove when it looks like regular play dough. Need the dough and add a few drops of food coloring and 3 drops of peppermint essence oil and fold it into the dough until color is evenly distributed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades