This video teaches the secret of making a cool perpetual spinner with a few little things and science. You will need: white paper, scissors, pen, pencil with eraser on its back, bell pin and a suitable cap. Draw a spiral shape on a plain sheet of white paper using a pen. Now cut out the drawn spiral with a scissor carefully. Punch the bell pin on the tail of a pencil. Stick a small cap (which suits the center of the spiral) to the center of the spiral as shown. Now stick the pencil on a table lamp or somewhere else you wish to stick it. Place the cap with the attached spiral on top of the pin as shown. Let it go and see your perpetual spinner working good. Follow the above steps to try out your own perpetual spinner and place it in your room.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades