This video demonstrates how to make your own play dough with simple ingredients – flour, salt, cream of tartar, cooking oil, water, and a few drops of food coloring.
Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl until they are a nice smooth consistency. Then put this mixture into a saucepan over low heat for several minutes, stirring it constantly to keep it from sticking to the pan. When the dough begins to form into a ball, remove it from the heat and keep stirring until you have a nice ball of dough. Turn it out on a board, let it cool, and knead it for a few minutes. Your homemade play dough will look and feel just like the commercial kind, and if stored in the refrigerator it will last for several months.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades