Anne, The Making Things Girl, demonstrates how to make play dough. Play dough is almost like clay in that you can bake it so it hardens. Then you can decorate it with things like paint, glitter and rhinestones. To make play dough you will need 2 parts flour, 1 part household salt and 1 part water with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix the ingredients in a mixing machine for one minute. Next, work and knead the dough in a bowl and then on the counter. Knead the dough for a while because it makes the salt react with the oil and it gets very elastic and smooth to work with. Your dough should not be ready to use. After you make your dough projects, bake in the oven at about 284 to 320 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 hours.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades