This video shows you how to make slime, flubber or goop. Take two ounces of glue and one quarter cup of water. Pour the water into the glue and stir the mixture. Pour in a few drops of paint and keep stirring. The more paint you add, the darker it will be. Take one quarter teaspoon of borax and one quarter cup of warm water. Add the borax powder into the warm water and mix together to dissolve the borax. It is ok if not all the borax is dissolved. Pour the borax mixture into the glue mixture and stir. Take the goop out of the container and squeeze the extra water out until the goop becomes firmer. That's it! Have fun playing with your goop!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades