Learn how to make sparks with steel wool wire and a battery in simple steps. You will need thin steel wool, string wire, a battery with two terminals on top and scissors . First measure a meter of string wire and cut it out using the scissors. Now wrap the string wire around the steel wool exactly in the middle. Rub the battery terminals on the wool to check whether it sparks. Now get outside in a safe place and ignite the steel wool by rubbing the battery. Spin the steel wool by holding the string wire to get an amazing look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades