In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a toy parachute. The materials required are: lightweight fabric, ruler, scissors, string, 4 hole button and a toy army man. Begin by measuring a 10x10 inch square on the fabric and cut it out. Fold over each of the 4 corners and cue a small hole. Measure and cut 2 lengths of 36 inch string. Take the string and tie it to one end of the hole on the fabric. Run the other end through the button hole and tie it to the diagonally opposite hole on the fabric. Repeat this for the other two sides. Now tie a knot below the button and tie the string on the army man. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing with toys and would like to learn how to make a toy parachute to play with.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades