This fun little toy can be made with household items. No extra purchases necessary! Amuse your friends and befuddle your pets with this can that seems to roll back to you when you give it a push. It'll seem wrong, but only you will know the secret!
The rollback can is a simple and fun toy. Give it a push and it rolls right back to you! Learn how to build your own in only a few minutes with readily available household items.
The weight pulls down on the rubber band. As the can, rolls, the rubber band becomes twisted and stores energy. The more it rolls, the more energy is stored, all the while slowing down the can. When it stops, the energy stored in the rubber band gets transfered back to the can. And that's why it rolls back.
You can also try shaking the can in a circular motion to that the rubber band becomes twisted, and then letting it roll.
If your design is good enough, it might even roll uphill.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades