It is of course, non-toxic, and usable on just about anything, from counter tops to pots and pans. To make the basic scrub, you simply need baking soda, as well as essential oil for scent. The advantage of this is that there are a variety of different essential oils out there--if you're tired of the typical commercial cleaner smells, you can make your cleaning scrub smell just about any way you want. To make a more powerful scrub, you can add Borax to the baking soda mixture. The result is a very inexpensive and easy-to-make surface cleaner that works on just about anything!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades