In this tutorial, we learn how to mix Oobleck. First, place some cornstarch into a large plastic bowl, then add in some water. After this, mix the ingredients together with a straw until you have a paste that forms from both of them. Don't add too much water, you want this to be more thick than creamy. Now that you have made this, add in food coloring of your choice to make this more fun, just make sure you don't get it on your clothing. After you have mixed the food coloring in with it, you can play with this and use it as a project! This is great to use with kids and can make a learning lesson out of easy ingredients.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades