In this Hobbies & Toys video tutorial you will learn how to properly cut and smoke a cigar. Remove the cigar from the wrapper and get a nice whiff of the aroma. Different people use different methods to cut the cigar, like sniffing it or using a guillotine cutter or various other types of cutters. Be careful while doing this so that you don‚Äôt cut the whole cap off otherwise it may unravel. Also never take the band off the cigar, especially if you are smoking outside and it is very cold. If you remove the band too early, it may unravel the cigar also. Remove it when the heat gets near the band. Watch the video for further tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades