Fingerboards are popular miniature skateboards available all over the globe. The parts are pre-made by various manufacturers, but you can modify the parts yourself. In this video, you'll learn how to shape fingerboard trucks using basic tools.
A pair of hangers
A pile of fingerboard decks
Hand file (optional)
1. Either holding the hanger in your hand or in a vise, use a metal drill-bit to shape it.
2. Use the sandpaper to smooth it.
3. If you want to shape the part with more accuracy, you can use a hand file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades