Knotmaster JD from Tying It All Together offers us another of his informative and oddly soothing knot-tying instructional videos. This is teaches us to tie a Chinese Cloverleaf knot, a good-luck charm in both East and West that makes up for its lack of practicality with timeless beauty. From the knot-tyer himself:
It's a wonder why I haven't shown how to tie the Chinese Cloverleaf Knot until now. Effectively a miniature version of the Pan Chang Knot, its cloverleaf pattern is as much a symbol of good luck in China, as it is in the west.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades