Troubleshooting your casino's slots doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. You can do it yourself, and one of the most common steps to troubleshooting a faulty slot machine is to take out the hopper. The hopper is inside the slot, at the bottom. Almost all coin handling equipment contains a hopper. All you do is slide it out, and slide it back in when done. This video will show you how to remove and install a slot machine hopper in your casino slot machines. The machine in this video is an IGT S+.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades