Make an antigravity toy with just some magnets, a pyrex bowl, coper wire, a playing card and some aluminium foil. This is really cool! You can even interact with the flying card when the bowl is shut! Put 3 magnets somewhere, making a circle,over them, place a bowl, then wrap the card with aluminum and place a neodium magnet on each corner, then make about 15 loops with the copper wire (make it a copper coil) and put it inside the bowl. Then put the card in the bowl. Be careful, The negative on the magnets under the bowl must be facing upwards !
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades